The Baobab superfruit grows on the legendary baobab tree, symbol of Africa, one of the oldest trees on earth. Baobab is a novel food and our supply chain is in accordance with Novel Food law.
- Baobab is considered a very nutritious food.
- ?It is low in sugars and fat.
- It contains a large concentration of minerals, fiber, antioxidants and vitamins.
- 6x more vitamin C than orange
- 2x more calcium than milk
- 6x more potassium than Bananas
- 30 x more fiber than lettuce
- 2 x more antioxidants than goji berries
- Mixed with water, juice, yoghurt, etc.
- Fruit smoothies.
- Energy bars.
- Soft drinks, for example milk.
- Bakery products.