Cacao liquor is the basic ingredient in chocolate. Contains no dairy, soya or sugar. This product is simply 100% cacao solids in drop form.
- Cacao liquor is produced from cocoa beans that have been fermented, dried, roasted,and separated from their husks.
- Cacao has more antioxidant flavonoids than other foods and drinks, including blueberries, red wine, black and green teas.
- Cacao is rich in a number of essential minerals, including magnesium, Sulphur, calcium, iron, zinc, copper, potassium and magnesium.
- Use cacao liquor in any recipe that calls for unsweetened baker’s chocolate.
- Melt cacao liquor to make hot chocolate and fudge yoghurt, chocolate ice-cream.
- Use it also for desserts.
- Perfect to make home made chocolate.