Dried mulberries are treasured for their unique flavour and texture. Also for their antioxidant content, their high levels of iron and protein, and because they are also a very good source of nutrients.
- Beyond their sweet and delicate flavour, the berry is an excellent source of nutrients including iron, calcium, vitamin C, protein and fibre.
- They also contain resveratrol, the anti-ageing nutri?nt.
- Recent studies have shown that regular consumption of this special antioxidant may help promote a healthy cardiovascular system.
- The berry is a satisfying snack, and they can enhance many recipes.
- Try this sweet, super fruit in trail mix, granola, yogurt, smoothies and baked goods.