Rich in vitamins, antioxidants and fiber, Raspberries are delicious fruit with many health benefits. Thus, they can be considered as one of the best natural treatments for a variety of illnesses and they ?are considered by many to be the most intensely flavored member of the berry?family.
- They contain?good amount of?vitamin C.
- They are high in potassium, vitamin A, calcium and fiber.
- They contain noteworthy amounts of polyphenolic antioxidants like anthocyanin??pigments??that are associated with optimal health protection.
- They have a high concentration of ellagic acid, a phenolic compound that may prevent cancer.
- Fresh raspberry sections are a great addition to fruit salad or green salad.
- They can be a great snack to enjoy between meals.
- They are a popular addition to dairy products, as in strawberry flavored ice creams, milkshakes, smoothies, and yogurt.